So today I’m going to be sharing with you a recipie for some lemon and chocolate cookies hope you enjoy.
(This contains egg and dairy products)
You will need:
- 250g of unsalted butter
- 250g of plain flour
- 2oog of caster sugar
- One large egg
- One lemon
- One bar of white chocolate or chocolate chips
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas Mark 4
- Cream together the caster suar and butter until I creates a light and fluffy mixture
- After add in the egg yolk and mix.
- And finally add in the flour half a lemon (juice) and white chocolate
- Then bake for 15-20 minuets and leave to cool.
I hope you enjoyed this post, tell me your opinion and if you try these ❤